FLR (M) 2020 Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLR (M) 2020 Guide

My wife and I have been collecting everything for the last 2 years and it's time to get organised. Does anyone have a link to a guide explaining the latest process and requirements. It changes so often an up to date one would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Ace.

The best advice i can think off is do the application online on the government website and keep going over it you can return to it all the time ,but never submit anything till you are 100% its correct .It is all there the more you read and the more you take your time and make sure its all correct can not go wrong ,even thore i did like the old way .

Comment

A list of documents required would be nice. There seemed to be a lot more information the first time around. How long have I got from the date of application?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Like i said ace do some practice runs but dont confirm anything or pay use a dummy email it will tell you what is needed if it is the same as ILR ,
        I was well worried and made mistakes just be carefull on the third party app do not submit till you are sure .
        documents would be .
        council tax bill x 3 years or 2.5 years
        bank statements for both of you x 2.5 years
        joint bank statements x 2.5 years
        dentist ,doctors ,NHS letters
        morttgage statements
        water bills gas and electric
        media ie phone bills and internet .
        social security letters and past home office .
        tv license
        I opened my wife her own account and then got her added to some other bank accounts at the time had problems with council tax but as soon as i said i want single residence then if they do not ackknowledge her they changed there minds and put her on the bill .
        Ps it is a mixture of these docs that they will need been mentioned many times on here good luck with the application .

Comment

The advice from me is don't panic too much if you're asked for further information as it could just be a cock up at their end rather than impending rejection. I've been repeatedly asked for my bank details. God knows what they do with the information or how they seem to lose it.

Comment

Working...
          X