This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Settlement Visa Application April 2018

Just a quick post to thank everyone for their guidance during this stressful process. I know there are more hurdles to come and once again i will be driving you crazy with my endless questions. It's just good to know that there is somewhere that you can turn to when the going gets tough.

Thank you all ...

Congratulations, it's good to hear when someone successfully negiates this (deliberately?) complicated, stressful, emotionally draining, minefield of a process. My wife has her interview for her 1st settlement visa on Tuesday, at 10:00am. Then we have one and a half days together before I fly home. I'm hoping the next time I see her will be at Birmingham Intl (or Heathrow) airport - depending on whether she wants a none stop flight.

Comment

Even after 3 years in the UK my wife still has the B1 and LiTUK hurdles to jump over and these are proving more difficult than I realised...

Comment

my wife found the B1 easy tudorowen and even bypassed the A2 LITUK pwehhhhhh if thats how it comes out your mouth ,this is going be hard work i can see its going cost a bit and a few sad faces before its gained ,hopefully im wrong

Comment

Working...
        X