X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLR copies

Hi,

For FLR(M) application do I need to supply photocopies of all documents in addition to originals?

Thank you

We've an appointment for FLR(M) next week at the Croydon Premium Service Centre.

The appointment booking checklist states, "You should bring photocopies of your documents as this will help speed up the application process."
    "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Same we also are off to lovely Croydon next Week! Thank you for your help

Comment

When I sent mine my wife's FLR to Durham I only sent one folder..no copies of anything at all..I guess they must photocopy any documents themselves if they need to..Quite good service from Durham ..7 weeks..and a lot cheaper than Premium service..

Comment

Yes wish I didn't have to use premium but we have holidays booked so had no choice

Comment

Good luck with it anyway..and enjoy your holidays..Next steps LITUK and B1 for my wife..Oh joy!

Comment

photo copies or originals =last time i sent originals and never received back cost £100 to replace ,so which should i send

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

Originally posted by tudorowen1 View Post
              Good luck with it anyway..and enjoy your holidays..Next steps LITUK and B1 for my wife..Oh joy!
              B1 is easy

Comment

Working...
              X