No announcement yet.

Covid visa escapades to try and get home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic news Wayne! Really pleased for you mate. Don't forget, if you and Ohm are travelling to / from your place and you find yourself on the "2" main road to KK (Mitraphap Road) around the Non Sung / Ban Bing area of Korat and you fancy taking a break and having a cuppa (or beer) - let me know - you'll be made more than welcome!

Comment

cheers Allan, thanks for the offer mate
      The moment has finally arrived

Comment

Excellent news..

Comment

Thanks Nealy

Comment

Just catching up on the forum, really pleased to read your news, Wayne. It must feel so liberating even though you are holed up in quarantine. Enjoy your time in Thailand and thank you for sharing your journey with us 👍
            Tobias - โทเบียส
            It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

Wayne, I hope your quarantine period goes quickly and smoothly and all credit for jumping through the necessary hoops to get back to Thailand.
              I too work in the Middle East and cannot obtain a Visa through the Saudi Consulates due to not having permanent residency here. No luck on the UK front either sadly.
              Would you kindly advise what documentation is required in order to apply through Amman?
              I have been here in Saudi for 430 days now and really need to start thinking about a way back to family as I don’t see the quarantine requirements changing any time soon. Many Thanks. Regards. Mark.

Comment

Tobias Thank you, had my first Covid Test today, results tomorrow

Mark P Thanks Mark...Wow, I thought I was bad, mate its been painfull, Yes I have heard that about Saudi, yep the UK were as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I will pm you the email addy and details mate, good luck and keep me update pls.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne, Thanks ever so much for the detailed PM. Will keep you updated with my trials. Cheers.
                  Mark

Comment

Got the results for my 2nd and final Covid test yesterday.....all good, I am out of here tomorrow, Ohm is driving down as I type this.

Comment

So pleased for you mate
                      If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Comment

Fantastic news Wayne. Enjoy your homecoming. Bet those 2 dogs of yours will go mental to see you!! Well done, mate!

Comment

-Keith-
                          Allan

Thanks guys, arrived home yesterday after a couple of day in BKK. The dogs went mad hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X