Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit to Fly [and COVID test requirement for entering Thailand]

Hi!

Does anyone know if the a Covid test which states you are fit to fly, satisfies the fit to fly requirements when flying to Thailand?

Thanks
    Last edited by Tobias; 10 Nov 2020, 09:53. Reason: To update topic title

No, the Fit To Fly is a separate document.

Some Covid testing places issue that free of charge in addition to the COVID certificate itself, others charge extra for it.

Some do not issue it at all so you then have to go to a private GP to get it. So I'd avoid COVID testing places that don't also issue the FTF.

Comment

As ray8427 says- from Thai embassy information
      What you need to present at airlines check-in counter and upon arrival in Thailand:
      1. The Certificate of Entry
      2. Declaration form
      3. Fit to Fly health certificate, issued within 72 hours before departure – this is a statement by a doctor that you are free from symptoms and fit to fly (must be separate from COVID test)
      4. COVID-19 test result, with a laboratory output indicating that COVID -19 is not detected (COVID test must be by RT-PCR method), issued within 72 hours before departure
      5. Copy of your insurance policy which covers COVID-19 and no less than 100,000 USD
      6. Copy of your confirmed booking at an ASQ hotel
      7. T.8 form

Comment

When you arrive in Bangkok, I believe that you must pay £500.00 or less for your quarantine accommodation.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to have booked the ASQ (quarantine hotel) before you travel, and you will not get a certificate of entry without it.

Comment

Originally posted by te2008 View Post
            When you arrive in Bangkok, I believe that you must pay £500.00 or less for your quarantine accommodation.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk
            From info received from a friend of a friend who travelled a week ago he is paying 5000 baht per night for his quarantine stay in Bangkok, at what is apparently a very nice hotel

A rather expensive 14 night say in my opinion but for some needs must.
            Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Comment

The cheapest hotel I have seen on the list given to me is 2,200 baht per night. Nice hotel of course and it does include your food. You get a gymn and pool etc but not sure if you can use them ??

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

I guess for a Thai national the list is the same minus the COVID test and COVID insurance ??

Comment

The two COVD tests at UK prices would run at £300-£400+ easily and there is usually a nurse on duty 24/7 for any issues, 3 meals a day etc. It is expensive but when you consider what you get for the money it starts to be a little bit more reasonable. I'm paying 48,000 baht for the 14 days. You can get cheaper, but since I'll be holed up there for 14 days I thought bit extra for something decent was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                X