Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Thai visa guide for 2019 – Thai visas, immigration, & staying in Thailand

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sisaket View Post
    .....You need to fill the forms (TM 7) with up to date photo and take in person, you need take your wife as they will interview her, your Mrs will need Thai ID card and copy, house registration and copy and she needs to supply a supporting letter, your marriage certificate and copy, a Khor ror 2 to prove your still married (I did nt need this year, but did last) will want to see photos of you and Mrs inside / outside of your place of residence IE our Condo, showing the number etc also if you have kids need a family photo at the residence (we dont have sprogs), need a map of your residence printed out......
    mind if I ask what type of interview questions they ask your Mrs?

Comment

Originally posted by Perdy View Post
      mind if I ask what type of interview questions they ask your Mrs?
      In my Mrs particular case not a lot, they nearly always start by asking what she did before we met. when she tells them, its basically over, the only few things she has been asked that I can recall was, did she resign to go live in the UK, how long have we known each other and what is her job now.
      bangkok mags

Comment

It should be a simple ID check in theory, so in my view they tend to overstep the bounds in their questioning. I don't recall what they asked my wife, but I do recall one thing - that they asked her to confirm my phone number, and she didn't know it because I was saved as a contact and she simply didn't see the number on a regular basis. There were several questions that she couldn't answer, and she was almost crying when she came out. I almost filed a complaint, but in any case she got the passport so I didn't bother. They go far beyond a simple ID check and they are out of order.

Comment

For the Thai Visa annual interview?

Comment

Oh, my comment was for the passport application. Which should be a simple ID check. They asked way more questions than they needed to, but they issued the passport no problem.

Comment

Working...
            X