No announcement yet.

Thai wife and holiday in Crete

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thai wife and holiday in Crete

    Hi Guys. I wonder if anybody can tell me if we need to get a Visa for my wife to holiday in Greece. We live and work together in the UK and she is on a settlement VISA and has a BRP card. Cheers and thanks

  • #2
    If she is travelling on a Thai passport, your wife will need a Schengen visa.

    Details here (Greek Embassy in London):

    and here (Global Visa Center - this is the company to which the Greek Embassy has outsourced visa applications):

    The visa fee is £66.40 plus an additional £24.90 "service fee".

    However, if you are the holder of an EU/EEA or Swiss passport then your wife can apply for a Schengen visa to travel with you as the Family Member of an EU citizen which simplifies the visa application process and is exempt from the £66.40 fee.

    "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton


    • #3
      Sorry for late reply. Thanks for this Tom and Nok !