Money Worries possible Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essex boys View Post
    .........having been ‘had over’ to the tune of £5,000 over a few years, my own stupid fault got carried away with it all etc etc, same as the woman I’m seeing now, I have paid for her to come to the uk twice, and yet she had 1.3 million baht in the bank, she has worked in the government for 27 years and is quite high up in the ministry of education, she has a house in Khon Kaen and a house in nam phong that the government pays the rent on ( she is allowed 5,000 baht a month to rent a property) she has 12 rai of land as well, so I got to thinking, why have I paid the air fares, and all the fees for the visa application etc, she has more money in the bank than most of my friends in the uk! .......
    I am glad you are asking yourself the question . It is an important one. Have you found the answer yet?

Richard

It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Essex boys View Post
      ........... unfortunately it’s something I hear about often with Thai wives............

The thing is most, and I appreciate I generalise, Thai women are inherently conservative in attitude and even dress, don't drink, don't gamble and don't spend your money on feckless brothers (500000B Why!) .

These "disaster area cases" do seem to have something in common which is a reckless double standard. The behaviour described in some of these posts cant be explained or excused with a .....It's 'cause she's Thai innit ......

Most Anglo Thai families I know lead busy but basically boring lives bringing up kids and writing shopping lists for Sainsburys at the weekend. No drama .

Richard
      It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Working...
      X