Pregnant and abandoned by boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant and abandoned by boyfriend

Just heard a sorry little story, which is probably all to common of guy from London gets girl pregnant, gives all the usual promises marriage/financial support and then when she 4/5 months gone, goes back to London and cannot be contacted. This has just happened.
    The girls in question has his UK address and a copy of UK passport.
    What should she do?

Originally posted by Barrington View Post
    ... guy from London gets girl pregnant ... then when she 4/5 months gone, goes back to London and cannot be contacted ... The girls in question has his UK address and a copy of UK passport.
    What should she do?
    Once the baby arrives she can seek child support (under English law) via the UK courts, or (if Thai law provides) under Thai law via the Thai courts. Once she has an order from a Thai court she should be able to enforce it through the UK courts.
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

It would be less than £300 a month i suggest if she can get in touch with him then do so ,,,,and explain this if not then courts it is and a long process .
      I can not believe he would ignore the bundle of joy ,,,maybe some do but i would say most will not .

Comment

Thank you for reply will forward information. Hopefully it all works out in the end.

Comment

Working...
        X