This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sopit, if you come back to the forum.

Read this about a thai lady with young child and husband who wanted to send lady back to Thailand and wanted to keep child.
    The rest of the story is here.
    I will not attempt to translate as you are I am sure capable of reading the story. Anyway a good ending or a least someone helped.

http://www.ladyinter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=79989

Comment

Thanks for the link. I 'm going to read it through...
      Richard, I know i've made a HUGE mistake to think/hope that my ex would help me get the visa to go back. After my last talk to him, i realized it's over.
      I'm going to talk to the lawyer tomorrow and see what's next

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

the link isn't working
      http://www.ladyinter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=79989
      i'm trying to find the story

Comment

sopit, the post may have been removed. I know the person concerned put a lot of personal details on the post which were later removed. I will get someone to look later.

Comment

OK i could understand that...hopefully I can find another thread that could be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by sopit View Post
            OK i could understand that...hopefully I can find another thread that could be helpful
            Given that you are in unchartered territory as far as your concerned you might want to find someone who can act as a mentor or something similar. I hope you are accepting Rhichardb's help.

Comment

He just emailed me and said that he's already seeing another woman at the moment and my son already met her.
              He said he only told him she 's "daddy's friend"
              Will that make a different to the case ?

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

My ex said he will try to bring him to Thailand to visit me this christmas

Comment

Sopit if your still in the UK, I strongly suggest you make a point of meeting with Rhichard. If not I suggest you make contact by what ever means you can.

Comment

Sure i won't stop until i have my son back with me in Thailand

Comment

Working...
                  X