Passport arrived..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport arrived..

After 6 years of applying for spouse visas..FLR(M) ,ILR..Lituk test..B1 test..Citizenship form and ceremony and many thousands of pounds my wife has a new British passport..Applied through the Post Office on a paper form..not online..and processed in less than 2 weeks..
    Many thanks to the people on this forum who have helped me over the years..Yippeeeeeee!

Excellent news tudorowen1 delighted for you and the new Brit. Another lovely (if expensive!) Christmas present 👍
    Tobias - โทเบียส
    It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations to you both, tudorowen1, on passing the final milestone and reaching your destination in your long (and expensive) journey .
        "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Congratulations and have a great Christmas and New Year!

Comment

Congratulations mate. My wife had her citizenship ceremony last Thursday and the passport application went in on Monday. The end of a long and expensive journey

Comment

Congratulations tuderowen1, its a great feeling when that passport arrives. You can definitely relax this christmas.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations Tudorowen1, My wife applied for her passport on 21st December last so I'm hoping we have the same quick turn round. Did your wife have to attend the passport office in person??

Comment

No she did not..or any zoom meeting via phone which they tend to do sometimes.

Comment

Congrats and now let out that big sigh of relief that it is all over.
                      Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Comment

All brill news congrats there all yes i am not far behind just got to upload the documents a bit concerned on the referees document with picture i am going up load do you have to attend an appointment or make one for finger prints they are asking £110 for weekdays or £135 for weekend as has been said a drop in the ocean compared to what has been spent over the years but will be better spent on a trip up north or south this year .Any advice ?
                        But well done guys hopefully soon we can all meet and have a bloody good bottle of wine and steak dinner .

Comment

Working...
                        X