This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Vulcan.

Reading through the passport application form and I'm not sure if my wife knows anyone suitable to be a countersigner. The professional chap we used for the citizenship application (an approved driving instructor) can't be used again for this as he doesn't have a British passport, which is a requirement for passport applications. Oh well, will have to think of somebody pronto.

Comment

• What about the landlord at your local...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nec Aspera Terrent

Comment

• OK reading the above it seems to take quite a before they extract your money, so if one applies for Citizenship in march, yet they don't take the money until after April (when the price goes up) will it be old or new price ??

Comment

• Prikphet I should imagine the UKBA will charge you whatever the cost of the application is on the date it is initially received, so if you send it in March and it is received a few days later by the UKBA (still in March) then they should charge you the price before the April increase, regardless of whether they don't get round to looking at it until April, May, June etc. At least this is what I hope they would charge you....

Comment

• Originally posted by prikphet View Post
            OK reading the above it seems to take quite a before they extract your money, so if one applies for Citizenship in march, yet they don't take the money until after April (when the price goes up) will it be old or new price ??

They took our payment in 3 days ????????????
            Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Comment

• Originally posted by ash View Post
              They took our payment in 3 days ????????????
              They didn't take my payment until approximately 8 weeks after application submitted

Comment

Working...
              X