Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for job in Blackburn area

Hi everyone,

I came to the UK in November 2018. I now have an NI number so I'm looking for employment in the Blackburn - Darwen - Bolton area. Something like cafe, supermarket or hotel work would be good.

If anyone has any advice, suggestions or can help me in any way, I'd be very grateful

Thank you!

Lin

Welcome to the Forum

Nok signed up to an agency to start with as well as looking for herself. Ended up with a cleaning agency which was OK to get herself working.
    Once working She has managed to find herself other work.

Seems like when you are in work other jobs come along, but when looking you find nothing

Good luck
    Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Comment

Thank you for your good idea. I will look for cleaning agency.

Comment

Jan works in a Bupa care home has done for 3 years. They are not the best of payers ie min wage but amounted to £1300 this month. The one good thing though is that 2 other Thai ladies work there, so she feels at home. Good luck.
        Melnathan

Comment

The best way is to interact Bolton has a great Saturday fish market and a Asian stall fruit and veg stall which sell Asian cuisine .
          Attended by lots of Thais Bo the cashier talks to lots of people and that is how my wife got 2 of her jobs word of mouth .

Comment

Lots of Thai's in the Blackburn and Darwen area know affectionately as the Khon Kaen Mafia! Hook up with them and they will give you good advice. Most are working too.

Cheers..

Comment

Thank you for your reply, elvisp!

Comment

Originally posted by elvisp View Post
                Lots of Thai's in the Blackburn and Darwen area know affectionately as the Khon Kaen Mafia! Hook up with them and they will give you good advice. Most are working too.

Cheers..
                Hi,

How do I contact the Khon Kaen Mafia? Please let me know.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X