cheap no frills to bkk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap no frills to bkk

comments pls https://thepointsguy.co.uk/news/scoo...ondon-flights/ there maybe other reports

Seems like we have seen this type of deal before

Air Asia from Stanstead wasn't it ? Never looked cheap to me

Comment

Originally posted by Happy in Isaan View Post
      comments pls https://thepointsguy.co.uk/news/scoo...ondon-flights/ there maybe other reports

Seems like we have seen this type of deal before
      The fares start London - BKK £224.90 (DEC one way) and BKK - London from £131.38 (DEC one way). Plus £37.38 baggage.
      bangkok mags

Comment

Originally posted by prikphet View Post
        Air Asia from Stanstead wasn't it ? Never looked cheap to me
        Air Asia X flew out of Stanstead.
        The other cheapie was Phuket Air which I flew on from LGW in the early 2000's.
        Mrs has used Norwegian a few times via Scandinavia.
        bangkok mags

Comment

Does that fare include taxes etc?

Comment

Originally posted by stevie57 View Post
            Does that fare include taxes etc?
            Tax and service fees included and can change flight date once up to 31DEC21. There's only a handful of flights in DEC (not daily).
            bangkok mags

Comment

Add it all up and you may as well go with Middle Eastern outfits.

Comment

Originally posted by sisaket View Post

Tax and service fees included and can change flight date once up to 31DEC21. There's only a handful of flights in DEC (not daily).
                Only 6 flights outbound and 6 inbound during December, then nothing until mid March going by their site. First outbound flight is 16th December and last inbound is 28th December, no inbound flights then until the 22nd March. Might be okay if your travelling light and don't want anything to eat, otherwise it's another £40 for a 20kg bag and another £45 for a meal, drinks and a snack, each leg.

Comment

Currently you need a 48hr pcr test to transit Singapore.

You need one anyway to get into Thailand but you are going to need to get another for the journey back via Singapore so add in that cost as well, wonder how much they will be charging for those + more faffing.

Reason why although Singapore air flights were considerably cheaper I went with Emerates.
                  ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
                    Currently you need a 48hr pcr test to transit Singapore.

You need one anyway to get into Thailand but you are going to need to get another for the journey back via Singapore so add in that cost as well, wonder how much they will be charging for those + more faffing.
                    ​​
                    Why, the flight is direct from LGW to BKK , then onward to Singapore. Same as the inbound, Singapore, BKK, LGW, there is no transit time in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg / Pairin View Post

Why, the flight is direct from LGW to BKK , then onward to Singapore. Same as the inbound, Singapore, BKK, LGW, there is no transit time in Singapore.
                      I should have read the link and realised my error on receiving a promo email from SQ.
                      My bad...

Comment

Working...
                      X