No announcement yet.

Thai airways EMD [Travel Voucher]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I appreciate that we need to know factual information on flights etc on here, and it’s good to see that people are posting helpful information, but I started the thread to relate my experience of using the EMD voucher, I was hoping that others on here might find it useful, but the thread seems to have been sidetracked by doom and gloom postings which are now taking away from my original post on using the EMD voucher. I appreciate the info on Thai Airways possibly going bust but start another thread on it where the headline will be ‘Thai Airways going bust’ , instead of posting it in my thread where it won’t get seen

Comment

If you think it is in the wrong thread ask moderators to move it

Comment

Shouldn’t have to ask moderators to move anything, you would think people would use common sense and know it isn’t relevant to the use of an EMD voucher...
        I now know not to bother posting useful info on here any more, so of you go jimmbo60 and find someone else to bother..

Comment

The use of a voucher that has been purchased for use on an airline that is defaulting on loans in a thread where you hand over cash as opposed to using secured forms of payment is not relevant. HOW?
          You are they only one upset "Essex Face" is it.
          Last edited by jimmbo60; 25 Jul 2020, 12:15.

Comment

❇❇❇❇❇❇

Comment

People getting bent out of shape over this thread. Calm down guys.

A bit of moderation might be in order either to put the record straight or to move any irrelevant items about this thread to another one.

Just saying
              Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Comment

Working...
              X