Vaccination roll-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccination roll-out

I can't speak for the rest of Thailand, but the Chonburi province has certainly ramped up its vaccination program at last. Ex-pats are being vaccinated by the thousands, and the locals are getting the opportunity to get vaccinated as well.
    I had my second Pfizer jab yesterday. The majority of the older ex-pats are getting Pfizer or Astra Zeneca. My wife is hanging out for a better vaccine than the dreaded Sinovac.
    Get busy living or get busy dying

That's brilliant but to me that should read the other way round. 'The locals are getting vaccinated in their thousands and the Ex-Pats are getting the opportunity to get vaccinated as well'. We are very lucky in the UK, I feel for the millions in Thailand that aren't able to get the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Melteddrummer View Post
      That's brilliant but to me that should read the other way round. 'The locals are getting vaccinated in their thousands and the Ex-Pats are getting the opportunity to get vaccinated as well'. We are very lucky in the UK, I feel for the millions in Thailand that aren't able to get the jab.
      To be fair I think I should have mentioned that it's mainly over the 60s who got the offer of the vaccination.
      Get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Working...
      X