• Show
Clear All

• Donald forgot to duck

Seems that Trump is getting pretty ill with Covid
    Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbo60 View Post

After 3422 attempts, you finally say something I agree with
      If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Comment

Thank you Keith

- - - - - - - u p d a t e d - - - - - - -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

I suppose we should add context to this topic:

Trump and the virus: A day of turmoil in the White House https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54392767
          Tobias - โทเบียส
          It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

If it can get to the most protected person in the world it must be a very smart virus

Comment

Hopefully President Coco will start taking this virus seriously when he gets discharged from hospital. Boris only managed a sense of urgency after he had contracted the disease.

This is what happens when the fake news makers believe their own fake news; it comes back to bite them in the backside.
              Tobias - โทเบียส

Comment

Call me a cynic Tobias, but judging by the way they were all acting during that event at the Rose Garden (SKY news are today reporting that they think this event 7 days ago was the 'Superspreader event' for the White house), I would like to think that everyone in attendance that day knows a hell of a lot more than we mere mortals do about this whole Pandemic. The very fact that they were organised in rows about a foot apart and were all content to sit there (less a few individuals) without masks on tells me one thing, they think/or know the virus isn't that serious or hazardous to our health.

Now don't get me wrong, maybe they were using common sense and thinking masks outside is just absurd, which it is, but still, an event like that, not adhering to the guidelines, reeks to me....
                "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see" - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Baz M View Post
                  ...I would like to think that everyone in attendance that day knows a hell of a lot more than we mere mortals do about this whole Pandemic. The very fact that they were organised in rows about a foot apart and were all content to sit there (less a few individuals) without masks on tells me one thing, they think/or know the virus isn't that serious or hazardous to our health.

Now don't get me wrong, maybe they were using common sense and thinking masks outside is just absurd, which it is, but still, an event like that, not adhering to the guidelines, reeks to me....
                  An example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
                  "I can calculate the movement of the stars, but not the madness of men" Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Some Red Tops reporting 10 of Trumps inner circle have been infected with covid 19 throwing his campaign into chaos

Comment

Call me a cynic Tobias, but judging by the way they were all acting during that event at the Rose Garden (SKY news are today reporting that they think this event 7 days ago was the 'Superspreader event' for the White house)
                      An English teacher friend of mine likened that event to the Egland Allen Poe story The Masque of the Red Death.
                      Very apt it seems, well nearly anyway although wouldnt want the outcome of that book even on Trump.

Comment

I see Trump decided to go drive and wave about while still infectious, imagine the impression that gives about taking the virus seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbo60 View Post
                          I see Trump decided to go drive and wave about while still infectious, imagine the impression that gives about taking the virus seriously.
                          He will get the popcorn out and watch the haters heads explode, IE ''caught on camera'' Pelsoi, although at 80 yrs COVID rules dont apply to her seems like two out of the three most powerful persons in the USA are not taking it seriously, or do they know something we dont ?
                          bangkok mags

Comment

Originally posted by sisaket View Post
                            seems like two out of the three most powerful persons in the USA are not taking it seriously, or do they know something we dont ?
                            Exactly the point I was making in an earlier post. If these people are being so relaxed about it and then add to that the fact that Sweden are taking a different stance to the virus, then you have to ask, what do they know. You don't need to wear a tin foil hat to see that something is going on , its blindingly obvious there is another agenda going on here.. The question is what is it?

It's becoming an even bigger circus than the Brexit fiasco.....utter shambles all the ever changing restrictions...
                            Last edited by Baz M; 6 Oct 2020, 10:41.
                            "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see" - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

... You don't need to wear a tin foil hat to see that something is going on , its blindingly obvious there is another agenda going on here.. The question is what is it?

It's becoming an even bigger circus than the Brexit fiasco.....utter shambles all the ever changing restrictions...
                              This is exactly what happens when disinformation and misinformation is allowed to go unchecked.
                              Tobias - โทเบียส

Comment

Working...
                              X