Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally agree Tobias. It seems like a large number of news presenters have an anti-government agenda. Channel 4 are the worst in my book.
    The BBC aren't far behind, every lockdown, whether it be a country added to the quarantine list or local lockdown such as Oldham, they cut to an interview, at the airport/hotel or in the city, and that person or family being interviewed will just repeat "it's all very confusing". This includes the confusion that on local lockdowns that people one side of the street aren't affected by a local lockdown, whereas the other side of the street could be. The only confusion for me is how they can waste licence fee payers money on all these ridiculous interviews and why they don't do some proper reporting e.g. why local lockdowns are necessary and why travelling, when it's not essential, during a pandemic is not the brightest idea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobias View Post
      They call press conference whenever there are significant changes to the restrictions, but to be fair the media have generally been good at getting the information out. The Government have also been very active on social media as well as buying prominent placings on Google in coronavirus search results.

Some news sources have caused confusions, Sky have been particularly poor in this aspect, especially Kay Burley, by creating confusion for the sake (it sometimes appears) of getting one-over on the government spokespersons.
      BBC World is even worse. Let's be honest though, the media are only as popular as the public allow. The Daily Mail etc wouldn't be going today if it weren't for people buying it. The entire media industry has seemingly loved every moment of this situation. I'm surprised that any of them are trying to get Biden in office as Trump sells far more stories, irrespective of what he says.

Comment

• I gave up my substription to the Telegraph because of their shrieking hysterical reaction to the virus. I pretty much get all my news via The Times now which is reliably 'shouty' free. It sometimes adopts a bemused stance, but I can cope with! that!
        'Tis me

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobias View Post
          They are professional athletes! You’d struggle to find fitter people.

You keep mentioning injection, what injections?
          read the post i have posted ,,
          I am supraised you have not seen it but with your questions i think yes you already have .
          90,80.70,60,maybe 50 year old look what injections they have had through life .
          then 40.30.20.10.00 year old what they have had ..in life ......
          then a baby 0-6 months none high risk ....
          Take your pick i aint stupid but this looks like a disease that people have not been vaccinated against .
          IE BABIES AND THE OLD do the research and what is easy make a illness now one has been immune against ie age group 90-50 and babies 0-6 months .

Comment

• The second wave of coronavirus affects more and more countries ...What do you think about this?

Comment

• The second wave of coronavirus affects more and more countries ...What do you think about this?
              Second wave?????????????? the first one is still going

Out of interest where in Ukraine are you because I have several members of my team in Kyiv
              Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen

Comment

• In Ukraine, all summer, no more than 800-1000 new cases of the disease were recorded per day. And in September every day 2500-3500

Comment

Working...
                X