Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CityPoint Hotel, 6/20-24 Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok - Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityPoint Hotel, 6/20-24 Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok - Status?

I was just wondering if anyone living in/travels to Bangkok knows or can find out if this hotel is still operating? We've always stayed there, it's superbly located for Asoke BTS and MRT, and Terminal 21. The rooms are a good size for the price and location, and always clean, and the long serving staff always remember us. It doesn't appear on any of the popular accommodation booking websites, those that do list it say "contact hotel for further information". The e-mail address seems unreachable, the hotel's own website is unresponsive, an internet search has revealed no information. There's a good chance the hotel has closed, if anybody has any information it would be gratefully received. We tried experimenting with a couple of other hotels near by one year and were disappointed.

Theres been a lot of development in that little corner of the road. Looking at google streetview, it's a buiilding site. I used to use the Park Plaza almost next door, but that seems to still be mothballed.
    'Tis me

Comment

Originally posted by caller View Post
      Theres been a lot of development in that little corner of the road. Looking at google streetview, it's a buiilding site. I used to use the Park Plaza almost next door, but that seems to still be mothballed.
      Hi, I think I've got to the bottom of it, it's temprarily closed, but thanks you gave me the idea of looking on Google maps and Google Earth and it appears the CityPoint Hotel itself is still there.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil & Phanwipa View Post

Hi, I think I've got to the bottom of it, it's temprarily closed, but thanks you gave me the idea of looking on Google maps and Google Earth and it appears the CityPoint Hotel itself is still there.

Cheers.
        Check the date of the image. It takes you back to an earlier date if searching for the hotel. Just stroll along that road using street map and its a shell. Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

'Tis me

Comment

Working...
        X