Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai Bargirl From Village Girl To Prostitute, Stripper And Sex Slave by Joy Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Bargirl From Village Girl To Prostitute, Stripper And Sex Slave by Joy Rider

I found this whilst looking for other books to read, very hard hitting in places and also a bit upsetting/sad. I could not help but feel for her and the guy looking for her.
    The bad fact is that it probably goes on quite a lot. Not for children to read. The way it reads towards the end is that its written from a true account.

A lovely Thai village girl becomes a prostitute and falls in love. Exploited by biker gang, she is forced into slavery.
    To support her family, a lovely Thai village girl becomes a bargirl and falls in love. Degraded by groups of men and exploited by an Australian biker gang, she is forced into slavery.
    This book is a love and adventure story that takes place in several countries and shows a depth of understanding of the Thai bar scene and the girls who entertain foreigners with their bodies.
    The suffering and sexual abuse of the girl is described so vividly and explicitly that it should not be read by anybody underage or who may find it disturbing. If you are not sure that you can take it please do not read this book.

8c2d9e63584d5a9cfa1bcdd814b27630522a1d5a.jpg
    Attached Files
    Back at it

I remember reading this some years ago from the title . I recall it as a very powerful book. From what I know the writer ( it is mostly autobiographical ) is now safe and happy or at least moved on . Richard
    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Originally posted by richardb View Post
      I remember reading this some years ago from the title . I recall it as a very powerful book. From what I know the writer ( it is mostly autobiographical ) is now safe and happy or at least moved on . Richard
      Yes, agreed it was a powerful book, If I remember correctly at the end (i read the electronic epub version) there are some photos
      Back at it

Comment

Working...
      X