This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Thomas Jaidee Classic

I’m posting this to make people aware of the continuation of the Noel Thomas Jaidee Appeal and related fund raisers. It would be impossible to match Noels enthusiasm and dogged determination but rest assured we will try our best.

The main fundraiser was the annual Drunkatholon which raised in excess of 300,000 baht last year, mostly due to the fantastic support from Thailand-UK. Noel re-named this the Jaidee Classic due to recent changes in the law regarding mentioning alcohol.
    The original date was changed from the 29th November to the 19th December in the hope that Noel himself could compete following his recovery from surgery. Sadly he can’t but that is a typical example of his commitment. He even considered completing the three events prior to his operation and entering his score on the day should he not have been able, a remarkable man who put others first to the very end.

He also set a target for this year, one that will be very difficult to achieve but is possible with enough support.
    A local advertising campaign began on the 1st December for entrants to the Jaidee Classic which entails teams of four playing 9 holes of golf followed by 2 games of ten pin bowling and ending with 2 players from each team competing in doubles at pool.

The emphasis of the whole event is a light hearted social occasion where the winners are not capable of walking a straight line!
    Individuals are more than welcome to register and will be teamed up on the day and transport can be arranged for a very modest fee.
    The entrance fee of 1,800 baht includes the golf and bowling costs.
    So if any of you will be in or around Pattaya on the 19th you would be more than welcome to join us in raising much needed funds for the children of the Camillian Centre.

Further details or registration can be found on Bahtbus.com or by emailing [email protected]

Well I am up for it. Any members in Patty feel free to message me

Richard
    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Working...
    X