X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Membership Donation 2011

To all

Thanks to all those who signed up for Premium Membership during 2010-2011.

The funds raised fell just short of £300. Lee has today sent £300 to the charity chosen by Premium Members this year, the Camillian Social Center, Rayong.

Below is a copy of the receipt:

charity2011.png

New Premium Membership subscriptions have recently been raised to a minimum £10 per year so hopefully we'll be able to report a higher contribution this time next year.

If you've not already signed up for Premium Membership, please do so now. Every penny collected goes each year to a charity chosen by Premium Members.

Best wishes
    Paul พอล
    กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

A worthy cause
    Judging others before you have met isn't a wise option.

Comment

....whose lates childrens home can be viewed here

http://www.camillianhomelatkrabang.org/

Richard
      It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

A nice thank you letter from Fr. Giovanni Contarin:

camillian_center_2011_thankyou_560.jpg

A larger version can be found on our Premium Membership page here:

http://thailand-uk.com/forums/premium/

Thanks again to all Premium Members.
        Paul พอล
        กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

Comment

It's heart warming to see the money go to such a worth while cause ... Well done. And I shouldn't think any premium member would have a problem paying 10 pounds. For me its not just the great advice you can get on here ... But you get to know (and some cases meet) some great people on this forum. This forum has the lot ... Good advice ... Banter and jokes ... For me 10 pounds a year is a very small price to pay for all that

Comment

It's nice to know my last 5 quid went to such a worthy cause. £10 is the equivilant of 4 pints of Bathams Bitter. When my subscription is due i will go out later that evening and drink 4 pints less than normal knowing that the money i have saved will be going to someone in need in Thailand.

Either that or i could give up Pork Scratchings for 10 weeks.

By the way, when are my subs due ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
              By the way, when are my subs due ?
              30th July 2011 - See: http://www.thailand-uk.com/forums/payments.php

As an existing subscriber, your subs will stay at £5 per year indefinitely. If you're feeling kind hearted, you can cancel your current subscription via your PayPal account at any time and start a new one here at £10 or more per year.

Regards
              Paul พอล
              กำขี้ดีกว่ากำตด

Comment

I'll be doubling my subs to a tenner, like you said Handyman, not a lot to pay for all the fun (and serious stuff) on here.

Comment

Absolutely Steve ... And of course I will show you how to pick a decent dream team for next season ... The handyman FC will take some beating ...

Comment

A lovely, gracious letter from Camillian Social Centre. I will be happy to increase my subs to 10 pound when due.

Comment

Working...
                    X