Advice on costs of building in Isaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on costs of building in Isaan

Hi folks. Wondered if anybody could give me an idea update, on building costs in Issan. We are about to build a 85 square metre place in rural Isaan. Last year we were quoted average low rate £8000 per square meter with low cost internals, 9000 for medium and 10 for a higher standard but not luxury. We have gone back to the same builder and he is now asking minimum 12000 per square meter because of cost increases in the last 12 months. Does this make sense ??. I see a lot of stuff on Facebook pages offering around 10,000 or maybe this is not realistic or just a method of pulling you in. Cheers

The cost of building products have gone through the roof over the past year.
    If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Keith- View Post
      The cost of building products have gone through the roof over the past year.
      Thanks for that Keith. That is what the builder is telling us, gone up by 30% according to him. We are going to shop around but we are a long way from Thailand !

Comment

Working...
      X