No announcement yet.

When are you tourists coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone travels back to Thailand, please let everyone know how you get on with the new system

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy Shrimper View Post
      I get my information via a couple of news outlets.......
      If you use Facebook try this guy Sammy. He seems to work with TAT and attends their meetings re this stuff. He posts some pretty good info.
      He's just posted some more info and the latest infographics from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the Thailand Pass system that will go online on 1st November 2021.
      When will I see you again
      When Thai Air give me my money back

Comment

Thanks Gary.
        Get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Originally posted by Gary & Nok View Post
          If you use Facebook try this guy Sammy. He seems to work with TAT and attends their meetings re this stuff. He posts some pretty good info.
          He's just posted some more info and the latest infographics from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the Thailand Pass system that will go online on 1st November 2021.
          It's the same fella that I posted a link to his blog earlier in the post
          We'll never win the Premier League,
          We'll never win a Cup,
          We'll still follow UNITED !!

Comment

Originally posted by N Barton View Post

It's the same fella that I posted a link to his blog earlier in the post
            Sorry, I was responding directly to Sammy's post before you put your link, albeit I was late in doing so.
            Indeed the same fella, mine to his Facebook page and yours to his letter blogs.

We're covered both ways
            ​​​​​​​
            When will I see you again
            When Thai Air give me my money back

Comment

Working...
            X