Thai calendar available in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai calendar available in London

Hi Everyone. We are usually able to get Thai calendar from one of the Thai markets around West London but for some reason (let's blame Covid) we've not been able to get one. I've looked around online and drawn a blank. Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of one? Thanks! Kevin and Ying

Was in Wing Yip the big one near Brent Cross. A distinct lack of freebees and the "side store" that might have carried it is closed. Not seen anything recent . Richard
    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

I can check Thai Smile in Hammersmith if you haven’t yet but I’m not back at work until Friday.

Other ones near me are the one in Richmond and there’s a new one in Maidenhead.
      The one in Putney is closest to temple so might have.

I usually get the calendar from the temple on New Year’s Day but obviously due to covid couldn’t go this yet.

Comment

Thanks richardb and dsw727. We did actually get one from Thai Smile and it looks very nice but it's predominately black so she can't write stuff on it. We had a really nice one last night with white background and plenty of room for her to make notes. Thanks for responding, I'll keep searching :-)

Comment

This is the normal week

Monday - got no money
          Tuesday - got no money
          Wednesday - got no money
          Thursday - got no money
          Friday - got paid - out tonight
          Saturday - got no money
          Sunday - got no money

Comment

Working...
          X