• Show
Clear All

PLA RA
    That is all I should need to say
    We'll never win the Premier League,
    We'll never win a Cup,
    We'll still follow UNITED !!

Comment

jars and jars and jars of pickled food everything gets pickled ,Fridge inspection every week now ,
      Freezer 2 shelf's each but mine is getting condensed to one and alien things are moving into shelf 2 better check there passports and visas ,might be something to do with men in black ,because i can not identify whats in there .

Comment

Samsung, you’re a lucky man. I have only one drawer in the freezer which has also been invaded over the last few months. Last time I went in I was attacked by a long black smelly sausage snake

Comment

Originally posted by Samsung View Post
          jars and jars and jars of pickled food everything gets pickled ,Fridge inspection every week now ,
          Freezer 2 shelf's each but mine is getting condensed to one and alien things are moving into shelf 2 better check there passports and visas ,might be something to do with men in black ,because i can not identify whats in there .
          We had a pow-wow last week about someone encroaching shelf space in the fridge, I cant get my stuff in, a few weeks ago I gave a advisory about reducing items where possible into smaller containers / dishes we both agreed, only for one of us to do it . Shes been pickling items of some description and friends have been posting pastes.
          Going the same way as the wardrobes went, bought three, two for a female and one for a male, after all three were taken by the female had to buy another, then half of that was taken over a now all too familiar pattern.
          bangkok mags

Comment

It's amazing the things we get into arguments about. Sisaket, your reply is so similar to my own situation except I made the bloody wardrobes!! I can't help but wonder if your wife also angrily denies having too many clothes & accessories...

Comment

55555 same with my wife and yes she does angrily deny having too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by walshie View Post
                It's amazing the things we get into arguments about. Sisaket, your reply is so similar to my own situation except I made the bloody wardrobes!! I can't help but wonder if your wife also angrily denies having too many clothes & accessories...
                Its not just the wardrobes its the drawers and what was meant to be 50/50 under the bed and as for the drawers under the TV the top draw is shared, my items would be the ones with wires all tidy, the bigger one under that was shared until I just gave up, now its rammed with cosmetics and god knows what else, but yes she has far too many clothes and stuff, stuff that just appears, but she wont get angry as such, because she studies behaviour modification and would see that as a failure although when I complain about having too much stuff / junk she does deny it.
                As things stand she currently has clothes / stuff / junk in Bangkok, Surin, Cumbria and Seoul (Korea) but does nt think she has too much
                bangkok mags

Comment

I read some of these to my wife and whilst smiling she said " Why you marry Thai wife"!
                  She has a large container of fish sauce fermenting outside under the kids trampoline and says if she keeps it for a year it will taste much better!
                  Cheers..

Comment

Working...
                  X