No announcement yet.

Photos from Isaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still at work and Ohm is getting on with the last part of our development, My Room is getting built. All my motorbike gear and tools are still in crates in the house kitchen, it will be good to have somewhere to put them, along with my motorbike. The bike will be getting purchased when I retire next June, as I write this..298 days...roll on

We are using the same guys who did the outside bedrooms.

Going home soon on leave
    268 days to retirement

Comment

• I have been in touch with the Kawasaki Dealer in Khon Kaen and they have the bike I am interested in, its similar to my old XT600E. I think I am prefering it to the Yamaha T700 and will have to go for a look when I am home in Nov.
      They sent me some photos

Going home soon on leave
      268 days to retirement

Comment

• Comment

• The builders had 2 days off as they all went for the vaccine, Sinovac I think. They came today and finished off the ground work and laid the concrete.

Whist it is drying they are starting to extend the outside toilet by 1 metre and extending the wall up to the roof in the kitchen.

Going home soon on leave
          268 days to retirement

Comment

• Elad When Ohm went to order the roof for my room she took a photo of the colour card, Green rocket is the colour of the roof. Sorry it took so long

Going home soon on leave
            268 days to retirement

Comment

• We have 5 guys working at the moment, however they did not come in yesterday as it was raining quite bad overnight and into the morning.
              They are splitting the crew between my room and the Kitchen/Toilet

Going home soon on leave
              268 days to retirement

Comment

• Things are moving along nicely

Toilet area

My Room

Going home soon on leave
                268 days to retirement

Comment

• Wayne & Ohm Wow, your development looks fantastic! Can't wait till we're at your stage. We've bought a couple of rai in Yasothon but it's not for building on. I just love the place! image_50398977.JPG image_50413825.JPG image_50449409.JPG image_67146241.JPG image_123923953.JPG image_67150849.JPG
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Melteddrummer Thank you mate, glad you like it

The land looks really nice, thanks for sharing , is the water your too?

Going home soon on leave
                    268 days to retirement

Comment

• Wayne & Ohm unfortunately the water isn’t ours although, not too far from our small patch of land. The I still haven’t seen it yet as we haven’t been back to Thailand since my wife arrived in 2019. I’ll be sure to grab some pics next time we’re there.

Comment

• Things are coming along albeit a slow pace due the amount of rain at home.

My room

Toilet area

Small shower wall in toilet area
                        Going home soon on leave
                        268 days to retirement

Comment

• Originally posted by Melteddrummer View Post
                          Wayne & Ohm unfortunately the water isn’t ours although, not too far from our small patch of land. The I still haven’t seen it yet as we haven’t been back to Thailand since my wife arrived in 2019. I’ll be sure to grab some pics next time we’re there.
                          Yes mate it would be good to see
                          Going home soon on leave
                          268 days to retirement

Comment

• All the rendering is now done on my roomand the toilet extension.
                            The roof overhang is in the process of being done along with the dog pens. The toilet is getting tiled and Ohm has ordered the ceiling for both which came this morning.

My Room

Toilet

Going home soon on leave
                            268 days to retirement

Comment

• Some more updates from Ohm on the final builds

The tiling is coming along in the outside toilet/shower room

My room and the dog pens are looking good

The only issue now is which Motorbike to put in it....... Yamaha T7, Kawasaki KLR650, Honda CB500X and a CRF 300L choices choices.. Then I can get out and see more of the country on 2 wheels once I retire
                              Going home soon on leave
                              268 days to retirement

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne & Ohm View Post

The only issue now is which Motorbike to put in it....... Yamaha T7, Kawasaki KLR650, Honda CB500X and a CRF 300L choices choices.. Then I can get out and see more of the country on 2 wheels once I retire
                                Out of those options, I think i would go for the T7 for the extra bit grunt and the more off road capabilities. Its a really good all-rounder and given the state of some of the roads in Thailand, I think it would be perfect.

I just sold a BMW GS1200 Adventure, which would also be a great bike over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X