Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from Isaan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hope you've got your hi viz and a whistle for the car parking duties, Wayne

    You've gone and made me feel inferior once again, Wayne. The SIZE of that water tank!!! What Litre capacity is that, mate?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Allan View Post
      Hope you've got your hi viz and a whistle for the car parking duties, Wayne

      You've gone and made me feel inferior once again, Wayne. The SIZE of that water tank!!! What Litre capacity is that, mate?
      5555555, yeah I think I will need it Allan!!

      4000 litre is the tank size, I am happy in the knowledge that when the water goes off we will have a couple of days of water to use, I plan in the future to bring a pipe from our Well too, so we can use that as an emergency backup to fill the tank at a worst case senario
      Going home soon on leave
      268 days to retirement

      Comment


      • Well, the Tecso Lotus parking lot is comming on well, Ohm says they are doing a good strong job
        Photos from Ohm

        IMG_0859 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0860 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0869 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0873 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0876 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0880 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0881 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0883 by Wayne, on Flickr

        IMG_0886 by Wayne, on Flickr
        Going home soon on leave
        268 days to retirement

        Comment


        • The roof is all on, they are just doing the final little bits, last day of work for them today, then they are off for 3 days, for Songkran, back on the 10th they say..

          IMG_0899 by Wayne, on Flickr

          IMG_0900 by Wayne, on Flickr

          IMG_0903 by Wayne, on Flickr
          Ohm has been good with the colour coordinating, a bit of an orange theme going on 5555

          IMG_0908 by Wayne, on Flickr
          Going home soon on leave
          268 days to retirement

          Comment


          • All done now, awaiting the concrete which will be getting done after Songkran

            IMG_0913 by Wayne, on Flickr
            Going home soon on leave
            268 days to retirement

            Comment


            • Looks fantastic, mate. Might be an idea to get yourself a "RESERVED" sign, just in case you get home one day to find all the family have turned up and you haven't got anywhere to park. 555. If Nuy's family are anything to go by; it could happen 555

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Allan View Post
                Looks fantastic, mate. Might be an idea to get yourself a "RESERVED" sign, just in case you get home one day to find all the family have turned up and you haven't got anywhere to park. 555. If Nuy's family are anything to go by; it could happen 555
                Thanks Allan

                Yeah thats an idea lol
                Going home soon on leave
                268 days to retirement

                Comment


                • Ohm decided that she did like the front over hang as it was not long enough and the sun was still getting under it later in the day, so the front has been chopped off and is getting re-done...I seem to remember saying such a thing to her when we were planning doing it but got dismissed hahahaha. It will be the same width as the kitchen now, it's a good job we had not laid the concrete
                  Ohm has also put some wooden trim on the back.

                  Before

                  IMG_0913 by Wayne, on Flickr

                  After
                  IMG_0991 by Wayne, on FlickrIMG_0996 by Wayne, on FlickrIMG_0995 by Wayne, on Flickr

                  Fitting the wood to the back

                  IMG_0986 by Wayne, on Flickr

                  IMG_0987 by Wayne, on Flickr

                  IMG_0988 by Wayne, on Flickr
                  Going home soon on leave
                  268 days to retirement

                  Comment


                  • On ours my wife decided it was not wide enough so had to be extended that way. Now it comfortably fits the Fortuner, three bikes and a large table and chairs etc. Couild get another car under there is need be.

                    That carport and your land is enormous !! (enough for a 3 or 4 more houses !) Have I missed something, what else is going on the land ?

                    Comment


                    • Looking good, you have both got something to be proud of. (Not the scaffolding and flip-flops I cant look ) Really coming together like a dream, well done.
                      bangkok mags

                      Comment


                      • This is hands down my favourite thread. Every time I see a notification on this page I rub my hands together like a Michael Owen celebration, excited at the thought of seeing new pics.

                        Cheers Wayne and Sisaket for being huge contributors to this thread......keep it up!!
                        "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see" - Edgar Allan Poe

                        Comment


                        • Michael Owen? Who's he?!
                          Tobias - โทเบียส
                          Every vaccination gives us HOPE.
                          Don't delay in getting your
                          COVID-19 vaccine when it is offered.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ray8472 View Post
                            On ours my wife decided it was not wide enough so had to be extended that way. Now it comfortably fits the Fortuner, three bikes and a large table and chairs etc. Couild get another car under there is need be. That carport and your land is enormous !! (enough for a 3 or 4 more houses !) Have I missed something, what else is going on the land ?
                            The walled off land is about 1.11 acres, the other 2.5 is where we grow the rice etc.
                            The car port is about 20 metres long and once the extension is done it will be about 10 meters wide.
                            I am not sure what we are going to do with it all inside the wall, I was looking at those little prefabricated houses for when guests come over, but we will be planting fruit and papaya growing trees and make a little bit of an Orchard.

                            Originally posted by sisaket View Post
                            Looking good, you have both got something to be proud of. (Not the scaffolding and flip-flops I cant look ) Really coming together like a dream, well done.
                            Thanks Sisaket, I have heard the flip flops are all in 55555
                            Going home soon on leave
                            268 days to retirement

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Baz M View Post
                              This is hands down my favourite thread. Every time I see a notification on this page I rub my hands together like a Michael Owen celebration, excited at the thought of seeing new pics.

                              Cheers Wayne and Sisaket for being huge contributors to this thread......keep it up!!
                              Thanks Baz, its nice to know the thread is appreciated.

                              I will be stuffed if Flickr shuts down 55555

                              Some views from the balcony, looking to the right of the property as you are looking over the land, Ohm's mum is growing some veggies at the moment

                              IMG_E0960 by Wayne, on Flickr

                              IMG_E0961 by Wayne, on Flickr

                              IMG_E0962 by Wayne, on Flickr
                              Going home soon on leave
                              268 days to retirement

                              Comment


                              • "I will be stuffed if Flickr shuts down 55555"

                                I was looking at what Flickr is all about the other day. I read that they had been taken over by Smugmug and had introduced an upload limit? Don't know how many pics you have on there, Wayne but I reckon with these house build pics plus your original lonerider adventure you must pretty close to their limit. Or does the limit only apply to new accounts, perhaps?

                                I've already got close on 1,000 pics of our build and we're still a way off completion!

                                Hope you're keeping safe, mate (work and virus). Like baz, I really look forward to additional posts to this thread!

                                All the best - Allan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X