This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity B1 test...

I am looking at booking the wife in for the trinity test at the end of next month. I would like to know if anyone has ordered the New Essential PASS Pack when booking, and is it worth the £35?

We didn't order the book. It's only a 10min chat split into 2 conversations. One is a topic of your wife's choosing. The other chosen by the examiner from one of five subjects as detailed on the Trinity website. We just practised conversations based on those topics. It was a lot easier than my wife expected and she even thought it was easier than the A1 she did for her initial visa

Comment

Thanks toddmeister

Comment

My wife just passed the other week and also said it was easy, just a chat. We only did some preparation the night before while choosing a topic but we could have even done without that. (I noticed she was copying my suggestions word for word, getting uptight and sounding more unnatural so I stopped suggesting anything and it was fine). Just get her to ask questions (they're hot on 'have you ever', for example. On the Trinity site it has examples the kind of language level they expect. But you could probably do without even looking at that if she can talk to you and other people and they mostly understand her).

Comment

Hi, just out of interest was this test done in. Thailand? In fact, is there a test centre in thailand for Trinity?

Comment

Done in UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife too - London. Over a hundred quid for a 10 minute chat

Comment

to continue the Trinity B1 discussion, I see there is a relatively new test centre in Preston Lancs, offering tests roughly once every month. Anyone used it yet? Also, has anyone found study materials that are worth buying? ta in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X