X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hebar:
    Austin,

My wife goes to St James Church Hall, Knoll Drive, Styvechale (although after Christmas it will be the Cheylesmore community centre). She goes twice a week on Monday 12.30 to 3pm and Tuesday 9.15 to 11.40am, if you are interested I'll send you the contact details.
    My wife was attending this exact same class and gave up when it moved to Knoll Drive. Partly because she found that most in the class were learnin a lot easier and also travelling from Stoke to the class. Panee did past the 1st part of the English course though. Mind u a hectic social life now, also contributes to her not going.
    Andy
    Nothing ever Changes...but the shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by austin mcglinchey:
      hello can anyone tell me if theres any english classes for my wife duean she speaks english alittle bit, but wants to learn quickly is there any thai speakers in coventry who teach english . any help thanks look forward to your replys
      Austin, your wife will soon pick up the English once here and mixing with English people and watching English tv will help her a lot too, with a little help from you. Andf once she is mixin with all the Thai's here it'll be you wantin to learn Thai! that will be the thing.
      Andy

Comment

nice to hear from you andy. if you could send me the contact details it would be a great help. im sorry ive not kept in contact but its been hectic at the minute but we will have to meet up soon. my wife says she wants to get setteld here before she starts meeting new people . but i dont want her to get bored as im at work all day but we went out saturday with my freinds and she enjoyed it so it wont be long before she comes out of her shell take care bye for now.

Comment

I have PM'd you some details Austin.
          Andy

Comment

how do i access PM'd messages? Thanx, Ifor.

Comment

Originally posted by iforparry:
              how do i access PM'd messages? Thanx, Ifor.
              A Pm is a private message and you cannot open one unless you have been sent one. Info I sent to Austin was of a personal nature and not info for this topic. Sorry.
              Andy

Comment

how do i access PM'd messages?
                Your own private message area can be found by following
                GO -> PERSONAL ZONE -> PRIVATE MESSAGING from the menu bar at the top of this thread.

Regards
                Lee
                Lee

Comment

Yes it is hard work, but my wife says that she is learning quite well and finds it useful for getting out the house for a while and talking to other people. Also it's quite convenient for her as it’s only a 15 minute walk.
                  Her friend in the class said there was a Thai girl on the course before, perhaps this was your wife then Andy.

Comment

Yes it would of been my wife Panee. She is now thinking of returning to the class in January maybe, when we return from Los, as there is another Thai now in the class. Won't be much work done mind if they get chatting!
                    Andy

Comment

Working...
                    X