X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOL test Practice questions

KOL test Practice questions.
    We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.

I just failed......!
    ขอแสดงความนับถือคริส

Comment

I passed with 79%
      If you're offended by any assistance I give, it says far more about you than it does me.

Comment

Same here Keith, Passed, but I got wrong the number of young people that take part in community events (I didn't think riots would count) "In which year did married women get the right to divorce their husband?" wrong :-S and "The percentage of children who live in a stepfamily is?" wrong too :-S

Comment

Passed with 83%

Now that is amazing (more like lucky).
          Bye Bye EU Day 31st December 2020 (11 p.m.)

Comment

missed by one

Comment

Passed (just) on 75% just wish the other half could do as well in LITUKT

colin 244

Comment

79%, shows how hard it is for our partners.

Comment

If you don't study the material you can't really expect to answer all the questions correctly.
                  Tobias - โทเบียส
                  It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

79% Intelligent 21% wood! Seems average so far!

Alan92

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
                      If you don't study the material you can't really expect to answer all the questions correctly.
                      Exactly. This test has absolutely no bearing on how well a foreigner integrates into British society - simply how well a person can memorise a bunch of useless statistics

Merry Xmas everyone, and sawat dii peemai

Comment

Originally posted by Gavva View Post
                        ... simply how well a person can memorise a bunch of useless statistics ...
                        Hardly useless ... I would say absolutely vital statistics if you want to earn British nationality or have the right to remain in the UK indefinitely.
                        Tobias - โทเบียส
                        It’s better to be 6 feet apart than to be 6 feet under.

Comment

Is this test the one for the settlement visa, or for the ILR visa application.

Its getting beyond a joke all these test and visas.

Comment

It's for the ILR visa to remain in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Gavva View Post
                              This test has absolutely no bearing on how well a foreigner integrates into British society - simply how well a person can memorise a bunch of useless statistics
                              have to say I agree Gavva
                              the test may be a requirement which makes it important to immigrants but the questions display a total detatchment from social interaction and it speaks volumes about ministers and 'I spend most of my time looking for things we need so I can justify keeping my overpaid job and unearned final salary pension' Civil Servants. Nobody in society needs to know whether the populous of NE England has increased or decreased and there should not be trick questions about working age limits.
                              The questions should be about real life in English towns not what percentage of the UK is Chinese and or Muslim. Questions that are rascist by definition. If you are truly not rascist you wouldn't be interested in how many are foreigners but that is how our Home Office still perceives them.
                              Personally it am ashamed of this test because it reflects on all of us
                              Rich+Waan+Moot

Comment

Working...
                              X