This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify now in Thailand

For those who haven't heard yet, Spotify is now available in Thailand (which means you don't need to use a VPN anymore). Short ads every 30 minutes or pay for the service but there is a huge choice of songs to stream and the sound quality is generally good too.

Can get my hands on a few shared accounts for this if you only want to listen to the music.
    Only took 2 and half years. Thai Air finally coughed up my 2020 cancelled flight dosh

Comment

Can't see it going down too well unless enforcement is taken seriously. Thai's are well used to downloading everything for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary & Nok View Post
        Can get my hands on a few shared accounts for this if you only want to listen to the music.
        I'm all ears :-)

Comment

FYI: Signing up for a Spotify account in the UK costs £9.99/month. Signing up in Thailand costs 128 baht a month! It seems that the Thai version of Spotify does not have all the songs available through the US or UK sites, however, signing up in Thailand and then using a VPN to the US/UK, magically, all is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neilld View Post
            FYI: Signing up for a Spotify account in the UK costs £9.99/month. Signing up in Thailand costs 128 baht a month! It seems that the Thai version of Spotify does not have all the songs available through the US or UK sites, however, signing up in Thailand and then using a VPN to the US/UK, magically, all is there.
            I think Shazam is in Thailand too
            Shazam is similar to Spotify

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn't aware of this at all. Thanks for sharing the great news! I love Spotify!

Comment

or 199 baht for a family of 6
                We'll never win the Premier League,
                We'll never win a Cup,
                We'll still follow UNITED !!

Comment

Working...
                X