No announcement yet.

What was on the table last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I worked in Oman we would get a Christmas lunch similar to that. Somehow the catering staff even managed to get suckling pigs to spit roast!
    Now officially a "Senior Citizen".

Comment

Originally posted by richardb View Post
      And a Cheese Trolly too. Well deserved after 20+ years eating Army food.

Richard
      Yes mate, very much
      The moment has finally arrived

Comment

Originally posted by Compass Call View Post
        When I worked in Oman we would get a Christmas lunch similar to that. Somehow the catering staff even managed to get suckling pigs to spit roast!
        That would have been nice
        The moment has finally arrived

Comment

Food Surin.jpg
          My large dog bowl today, Surin version (I did nt make it).
          bangkok mags

Comment

IMG_7902.JPG

A packet of instant noodles , veg, soya "beef" ok but the thing of joy here is the dish on the right. Homemade radish and multi coloured ( Sainsbury Carrots ) Kimchi. Kimchi is the asian sauerkraut with chilli. It ferments. It is alive it bubbles . It is good for your tummy. Even if you are not into fermented foods and Kimchi the Queen on the subject is worth a view as pure entertainment is Maangchi a middle aged Korean housewife with a unique style https://youtu.be/eTucCw1w6Ak 20 million views Kimchi for beginners and it is really easy. Richard
            It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Originally posted by richardb View Post
              IMG_7902.JPG

A packet of instant noodles , veg, soya "beef" ok but the thing of joy here is the dish on the right. Homemade radish and multi coloured ( Sainsbury Carrots ) Kimchi. Kimchi is the asian sauerkraut with chilli. It ferments. It is alive it bubbles . It is good for your tummy. Even if you are not into fermented foods and Kimchi the Queen on the subject is worth a view as pure entertainment is Maangchi a middle aged Korean housewife with a unique style https://youtu.be/eTucCw1w6Ak 20 million views Kimchi for beginners and it is really easy. Richard
              Excellent , I have in-laws in Seoul (S.Korea) and Mrs has lived / worked there also, COVID-19 has put the visits on hold last time we were there was autumn 2019 traveling around but ending up in Seoul, BIL (Korean) normally takes me and or us for KimChi, some of the soups can be fiery.

bangkok mags

Comment

Originally posted by sisaket View Post
                Excellent , I have in-laws in Seoul (S.Korea) and Mrs has lived / worked there also, COVID-19 has put the visits on hold last time we were there was autumn 2019 traveling around but ending up in Seoul, BIL (Korean) normally takes me and or us for KimChi, some of the soups can be fiery.
                From yesterdays escapade in Makro Surin City: Re-KimChi
                447690.jpg 447693.jpg 447692.jpg
                Mrs bought some Korean Seaweed , hopefully I will devour some today.

bangkok mags

Comment

On my plate was Southern fried chicken but on the wife's plate was Tofu & Pork Kimchi stew with rice

20210203_201531.jpg

👍
                  แอนโธนี่

Comment

Well done Apple. Naughty step for Tony.
                    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Tony & Apple View Post
                      On my plate was Southern fried chicken but on the wife's plate was Tofu & Pork Kimchi stew with rice

20210203_201531.jpg

👍
                      Id scoff both (minus rice) at the same time, tofu packed with protein and iron among other goodies, im scoffing some later in my main meal (so im lead to believe) had half a chicken earlier. Apple's stew looks the business, making me hungry now.
                      bangkok mags

Comment

Working...
                      X