What was on the table last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was on the table last night

Thick flat noodles, soy sauce, chilli, garlic, a cinnamon stick, mushrooms, some greens, coriander, tofu and I added muscles. Aroi.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are

Gammon steak with two slices of caramalised pineapple and a fried egg, with 16 chips and home made coleslaw. All at the fair dunkin price of 270 Baht, washed down with a glass of soda with lime.
    Attached Files

Comment

A snack I knocked together after swimming yesterday: Textured soy protein, Tuna, Various beans IE kidney, black etc, Spinach, Papaya, Mushrooms, Large green chili,White onion, Garlic,Spring onions, Carrot, White carrot, Coriander and other assorted veg with sprinklings of thyme, oregano, brown / white pepper, turmeric powder, grounded ginger, ground coriander root, ground coriander power, chili power.

bangkok mags

Comment

Originally posted by sisaket View Post
        A snack I knocked together after swimming yesterday[/ATTACH]
        Stick with narrative here Sisaket.....with that concoction of ingredients a picture is the MINIMUM requirement to accompany a dish like that!!

"Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see" - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

This was Aroi.
          Attached Files

Comment

Aom sometimes does me similar, I have 4 eggs and cucumber slices too, I'm feeling peckish now and wondering about waking her up ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Baz M View Post

Stick with narrative here Sisaket.....with that concoction of ingredients a picture is the MINIMUM requirement to accompany a dish like that!!
              Found the Pic(s) no idea why did nt upload
              Attached Files
              bangkok mags

Comment

A snack I knocked together after swimming yesterday: Textured soy protein, Tuna, Various beans IE kidney, black etc, Spinach, Papaya, Mushrooms, Large green chili,White onion, Garlic,Spring onions, Carrot, White carrot, Coriander and other assorted veg with sprinklings of thyme, oregano, brown / white pepper, turmeric powder, grounded ginger, ground coriander root, ground coriander power, chili power.

Try once again to upload the pic
                Attached Files
                bangkok mags

Comment

Try once again to upload the pic
                  That looks OK and the ingredients list is super healthy.

Comment

Working...
                  X