Co-pay scheme.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-pay scheme.

This could be regarded as COVID-19 related or a Service (can be moved if necessary).
    INFO from The Bangkok Post : https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...enerates-b70bn
    Mrs learned about the co-pay scheme from a vendor at
    Mu Soe Hill Tribes Market, Tak province, when she bought some produce in NOV (2020) she applied on her phone, permission was granted in an instant, she downloaded the App put some money in the account, then paid for the produce.
    We are now onto the second phase, it is either used to pay for bottled water (packs) I get eggs (eat a minimum of 4 per day) sometimes if the local shop has the correct yogurts in I buy them also, I also eat chicken, so the Five Star in market is useful IE when the have their offers of a full chicken for 99 baht can get that half price in effect, can also use it in their coffee shop, today just had two pieces, the main May stores and smaller one in the market area used to use the scheme, but there was too much faffing around and long lines of locals, especially once per month when the GOV pay out money, they scrapped it unfortunately so I have to pay the correct price for Quaker / McGarrett oats .
    The local shop is owned by a teacher, which is great when he's there, but mainly his worker is a Yai, and she cannot fathom out how to use the App.
    PS I have no idea what the criteria is for applying for the scheme.

bangkok mags

Originally posted by sisaket View Post
    ...................... PS I have no idea what the criteria is for applying for the scheme.
    Any Thai I believe, and it's very popular down here also.

Comment

Originally posted by James HKT View Post

Any Thai I believe, and it's very popular down here also.
      The App must have been overwhelmed at teatime, it did nt work (too busy) had to pay full price for my chicken, well I did nt Mrs did .

bangkok mags

Comment

Working...
      X